Tortuga Audio”s (TA) warranty runs for five (5) years from the date of purchase for finished products.
DIY Components & Kits
As of May 1, 2014, Tortuga Audio”s (TA) warranty runs for one (1) year from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period'”) for DIY products and components.
- TA warrants to the end-user customer that the TA product will be free from defects in material and workmanship and will operate as outlined in the product documentation.
- TA’s warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product.
- TA’s warranty does NOT cover problems resulting from: (i) misuse; (ii) modification; or (iii) operation outside the product’s specifications.
- Customer pays is responsible for shipping a defective product back to TA and bears the cost of that shipping.
- TA bears the cost of shipping the product back TA back to the customer.
- At its option, TA will either repair or replace a defective product once it is received from the customer.
- Any replacement product may be either new or like-new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to that of the product being replaced.
- TA Warranty is transferable should the customer decide to sell a finished TA product to a third party.
Limitations of Warranty & Liability
To the extent allowed by local law, the above items are the full extent of TA’s warranty obligations and are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies.
Absent a written and mutually executed OEM supply agreement, any TA component purchased or used by a buyer, or affiliate or via resale to a third party, for the intent and/or actual production of any subsequent non-Tortuga Audio product will not be covered by either the TA 30 Day Audition Policy or the TA 5 Year Warranty policy.
Revised as of: 4.13.15